The Internet has been successful beyond even the most optimistic expectations. However, much to our dismay, the current state of security and availability of the Internet is far from guaranteed.
The SCION secure Internet architecture, developed at ETH Zurich and Anapaya Systems, is a next-generation disruptive network technology. Through its path-aware architecture and distributed trust model, SCION technology solves severe issues that plague today’s Internet.
Anapaya is a software company based in Zurich building solutions based on SCION technology. Our customers are network operators (Telcos, ISPs, colocation providers) because they enable our technology and Enterprises because they need to, efficiently and securely, transport data across their locations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Will help Anapaya to open new markets in Switzerland and abroad
- Will build trustful and long-term business relationships
- Will take responsibility for executing multiple complex and long sales cycles
- Will assemble people within the company to work toward a common goal
- Will influence decision makers to select our product suite over the competition
Requirements for this position
- Inspirational personality and impactful collaboration
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to confidently communicate at multiple organization levels – including C-Level
- Ability to master complexity
- Ability to manage and support of partners (indirect sales)
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate and credibly discuss industry issues, trends and business solutions with customers / prospects
- Competitor product knowledge
- Proven achievement of individual software sales targets
- Ability to accurately forecast, and successfully close new business
- Business and/or Computer Science Degree
- Excellent knowledge of the Networking and Software, Telecom, and Cybersecurity industries. Ideally worked or sold to these industries
- Language skills: (Swiss-)German and an excellent level of English (C1)
To apply, please email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org